Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy new year mini friends

Sweets Galore For New Year's Celebration
Click the photo to see the details
Hi friends!

We had such a wonderful mini year :). The year 2011 ended with our popular advent calendar, every day we saw a mini surprise. Managing the calendar together with my personal rush hours (with kids, Christmas & my own business) took the juice out of me so I decided to keep some distance with MTW: I was away about 2 weeks. I guess that is the longest time ever since I started almost 3 years ago. But now I am back and soon I am going to introduce you a brand new activity. It will be lots of fun, be prepared.

Now I wish we will have another great year together with lots of shared mini treasures. :)

Yours, Johanna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.