Sunday, November 14, 2010

Consulting social media for you

Dear friends

I think I owe you an explanation - haven't been that active at Mini treasures lately. I am not abandoning it but been busy elsewhere. During the last month I have moved, lost relatives and started a company of my own. It is called Hidden treasure - Piilotettu aarre according to my two blogs concentrating on social media. In my company I give social media trainings and consultations for companies, cities and other organizations and I also create content to social media services. So a lot is going on and that's why I do not have the resources right now to develop Mini treasures. The good news is that I think about social media 24/7 and every now and then I get new ideas for our community as well. :)

I work from the Central of Finland and travel a lot inside Finland - but it would be lovely to go abroad as well. :) So here's an offer for you - if you have a company selling dollhouse miniatures and would like promote your business with help of social media I am the best consultant you can ever get - I know this field by heart, I know the social media services and as you know I am full of ideas. :) So contact me e.g. by email.

Take care and lots of mini hugs,
Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.