Monday, October 12, 2009

Advent calendar

I have loved advent calendars since I was a kid. I never stopped buying one for myself and recently I have had miniature calendars, some got from swaps, some bought (Lundby has made cool calendars). Three years ago I introduced a picture calendar in Nukkekotiwiki and it was really popular among the miniaturists. We have had it for 3 years now and now that we have the new wiki I am bringing the concept there too.

The idea is that people reserve themselves windows and then they fill the page with something related to Christmas miniatures.

Read more from Advent calendar and join - it will be so fun!

PS. Before Christmas there is Halloween, check the tips&hints for your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. To avoid the spam the blog comments are reviewed before approval.